[pdx.st] Fwd: Room Booking fro Tuesday 28th

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jan 28 14:40:46 PST 2014

Andrew,

As it turns out I've got a bit of stomach flu (very mild in the end), but I
stayed home from work today to avoid spreading it in case it turned out to
be worse and I'm going to pass on the smalltalk meeting tonight ...

On the grandchild front, the docs plan to  induce labor late this afternoon
anyway, so skipping the meeting make life easier on all fronts:)

Dale