[pdx.st] Fwd: Room for Smalltalk Users Group

Andrew P Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Apr 24 12:00:29 PDT 2015

We have room 130 in the Fourth Avenue Building reserved on Tuesday, April 28, 7pm to 9pm for the Smalltalk Users Group.

I teach until 6:30, and often don't get out of class until 6:45.  I'll probably walk back to the Fourth Avenue Building and grab something to eat on the way, so should arrive at about 7pm.  The room will be locked until I get there, but there are tables and chairs in the glassed in "fish bowl" area just outside.

	Andrew