[pdx.st] February meeting, Tuesday Feb 24

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Feb 23 15:39:47 PST 2015

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Sargent <rsargent at 5x5.on.ca> writes:

Richard> Well, *I* wouldn't mind running it from 6 to 8 instead of from 7 to 9
Richard> this time. How do others that might make it feel about that?

Works for me too.  And yes, amazingly, I'm in town (and not horribly
jetlagged like last month).

--
Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig