[pdx.st] Meeting next week?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:27:33 PDT 2015

I spoke with Jon Hannis, the director of the Ctrl-H hackerspace.  He is fine with us having the pdx.st meeting there this coming Tuesday night.  Also fine with hosting CampSmalltalk PDX if we decide to.   We just need to let him know when we've decided so that he knows to reserve the space.

I'm ambivalent about where we hold this week's meeting.  I have 24/7 access to the hackerspace so I could meet interested people to check it out at their convenience.

Hope this helps

Paul