[pdx.st] ECAP Release Now Available for VAST Platform 2021

Instantiations, Inc. info at instantiations.com
Thu Nov 12 10:05:44 PST 2020

Take advantage of our "Early Customer Access Program" and start testing new VAST 2021 features in a pre-release build!

Instantiations logo
Instantiations' ECAP

** Now Available: ECAP Release for VAST 2021

Our Early Customer Access Program (ECAP) gives customers access to pre-release versions of the VAST Platform (VA Smalltalk). Get new features early and give Instantiations feedback to help improve the next version before release.

This ECAP release for VAST 2021 (v10.0.0) includes:
* Migration to LLVM 10 compiler toolchain resulting in performance increase of 10% across the board
* Cross-platform OsProcess framework
* Futures/Promises asynchronous framework
* Bytecode analysis engine for improved type reconstruction
* Method type annotations to augment code assist tooling
* Brace array syntax extensions
* IBM MQ series SSL/TLS support and 64-bit updates
* Enhanced walkback generator
* Improved SMTP handling of different server configurations and edge cases
* Many socket framework enhancements and fixes
* New EsTimedWait, a high-resolution timer in the base product
* New EsSecureRandom, a secure random number generator in the base product

Download ECAP Release for VAST 2021 (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=69f44611ee&e=df1335d443)

** Follow us on LinkedIn (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=8e57073e7d&e=df1335d443)
** Follow us on Twitter (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=a7dac4d6a0&e=df1335d443)
** Check out our GitHub (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=5b3925ff68&e=df1335d443)
** Subscribe on YouTube (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=8b65d494ae&e=df1335d443)
** Google Groups Forum (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=5d56684134&e=df1335d443)

** instantiations.com (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=a21ff00f60&e=df1335d443)
© 2020 Instantiations, Inc. All rights reserved. All product names, trademarks, and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names are used for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks, and brands does not imply endorsement.

Dart and the related logo are trademarks of Google LLC. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with Google LLC.

Instantiations, Inc.
4917 Waters Edge Drive
Suite 268
Raleigh, NC 27606