[pdx.st] New 'Premier' Support Plan & Expanded Services

Instantiations, Inc. info at instantiations.com
Thu Oct 1 09:00:01 PDT 2020

Get more info about our support plans, custom development, and consulting.

Instantiations logo
We provide solutions for our customers' most difficult problems. -Seth Berman

**
New Support Plan Tier

Driven by customer demand for advanced and specialized support, a new support plan tier is available: Premier.

Premier is our highest level of support and includes all the benefits of 'Standard' support, plus:
* Automatic Support Queue Elevation
* 3rd Party Technical Support
* Regular Check-ins
* Discounted Rates for Custom Development & Consulting
* Expanded Days/Hours for Support Coverage

For a limited time, incentive pricing is available for upgrading from Standard to Premier.

Learn More > (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=d84dbc4553&e=df1335d443)

**
Custom Development & Consulting

For more than 30 years, Instantiations' engineering team has built best-in-class software using advanced technologies spanning dozens of areas of expertise.

Using the same knowledge and experience, we'll help improve your current systems, create new ones, or augment your team.

Our services include:
* Contracting - Short Term and Long Term
* Migration to the VAST Platform
* Architecture Planning
* Software Optimization
* Training

Learn More > (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=beccc9e8c4&e=df1335d443)
Contact us (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=7112cfdcf1&e=df1335d443) for more information about our support plans, custom development, and consulting services.

** Follow us on LinkedIn (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=187e28db77&e=df1335d443)
** Follow us on Twitter (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=58b263387d&e=df1335d443)
** Check out our GitHub (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=7081927729&e=df1335d443)
** Subscribe on YouTube (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=2a79526ae9&e=df1335d443)
** Google Groups Forum (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=b800910ce8&e=df1335d443)

** instantiations.com (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=13383529dd&e=df1335d443)
© 2020 Instantiations, Inc. All rights reserved. All product names, trademarks, and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names are used for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks, and brands does not imply endorsement.

Instantiations, Inc.
4917 Waters Edge Drive
Suite 268
Raleigh, NC 27606