[pdx.st] Last chance to register for our IoT Developer Month sessions

Instantiations, Inc. info at instantiations.com
Tue Sep 22 07:22:26 PDT 2020

On Sept 23, attend presentations on 'JITs' and 'Debugging', not just for VAST, but for other programming languages too!

Instantiations logo
RIoT Developer Month Banner

**
Instantiations is Presenting at RIoT Developer Month

We're a proud sponsor of RIoT (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=6a1dcbad45&e=df1335d443) , an organization dedicated to:

"...economic development by capturing emerging markets and accelerating startups—creating IoT [Internet of Things] opportunities locally, nationally, and globally."

Join us for sessions about our JIT (Just-In-Time) compiler and VAST's unique debugging capabilities. We'll also include background information about JITs, how other languages use them, and how these languages approach debugging too.

This is another great opportunity to learn more about VAST and other computer languages! We hope to see you there!
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
9:30am to 11:30am ET
Online Event
Learn More & Register > (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=ff2ccddd35&e=df1335d443)
Seth Berman and Alexander Mitin

** 9:30-10:30am ET
Faster & More Efficient: JITs for IoT

When using higher-level languages like Python or Java, Just-In-Time (JIT) compilers can significantly improve code execution performance. Join to learn more about how JITs work, which ones are available, and see a demo of how the JIT design for the VAST Platform is uniquely suited to IoT and Edge Computing. Presented by Seth Berman, President & CEO and Alexander Mitin, Senior Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.

Register to Attend > (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=4167c0acb0&e=df1335d443)

Mariano Martinez Peck

** 10:30-11:30am ET
Improve Debugging for IoT

Fixing bugs is a certainty in software development. With various development/ deployment platforms and different physical locations added to the mix, it can get quite difficult. Join to review various approaches to debugging with cross-platform development, and see how the VAST Platform can improve the process further. Presented by Mariano Martinez Peck, Senior Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.

Register to Attend > (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=d15dcf4f95&e=df1335d443)

** Follow us on LinkedIn (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=69a70475a0&e=df1335d443)
** Follow us on Twitter (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=849be4df0a&e=df1335d443)
** Check out our GitHub (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=0d7a28d55c&e=df1335d443)
** Subscribe on YouTube (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=6e2509a03e&e=df1335d443)
** Google Groups Forum (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=2c4ac87088&e=df1335d443)

** instantiations.com (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=8d4bda32a1&e=df1335d443)
© 2020 Instantiations, Inc. All rights reserved. All product names, trademarks, and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names are used for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks, and brands does not imply endorsement.

Instantiations, Inc.
4917 Waters Edge Drive
Suite 268
Raleigh, NC 27606