[pdx.st] VAST Platform 2021 is Here!

Instantiations, Inc. info at instantiations.com
Mon Mar 1 06:41:04 PST 2021

...and a new website with an updated brand.

Instantiations Logo

** Design it. Build it. Deploy it.

Create object-oriented software that's stable, easy to maintain, and deploys smoothly — all from the same comprehensive development environment.
The latest version of VAST (10.0.0) is here and has dozens of new features and enhancements, plus powerful new frameworks!
LEARN MORE (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=94752b1c76&e=df1335d443)

** Updated Brand.
New Website.

We're still the same company you've known for years, but we've updated our brand and website to better reflect the current state of our company with our diversification into expanded services and new technologies.

LEARN MORE (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=3f96077614&e=df1335d443)

** Pricing Update
At Instantiations, it's our responsibility to meet your needs, both in the present and future. We understand the investment you have in your systems, and we strive to keep your VAST-based systems at peak functionality as the technology landscape evolves. Although infrequent, we must initiate a price increase to continue the same ongoing quality of software development and support service that you expect and deserve.

Since our last price increase 6 years ago, Instantiations has released more than 100 new features and platform enhancements (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=759d451485&e=df1335d443)  for VAST representing more than 50,000 hours of work. Some features provided major performance increases, like 64-bit virtual machines and JIT-compiler support, while others were productivity enhancements, industry-standard security frameworks, and various essentials for modern software development.

Instantiations' support services will continue to provide a productive conduit directly to our software engineers and enable the rapid response times that only a commercial product can offer.

With this in mind, Instantiations has increased prices on all licenses and services by up to 15% effective today: March 1, 2021.

Instantiations greatly appreciates your continued support. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this price increase, please do not hesitate to reach out to sales at instantiations.com (mailto:sales at instantiations.com) .

** Follow us on Twitter (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=370fde7b1f&e=df1335d443)
** Follow us on LinkedIn (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=b805e16d6a&e=df1335d443)
** Join the conversation on the VAST Community Forum (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=6881f48d93&e=df1335d443)
** Check out our GitHub (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=3dfb72d055&e=df1335d443)
** Subscribe on Youtube (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=b66f1e35f0&e=df1335d443)
** Check out our pub.dev (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=396e96ccce&e=df1335d443)
** instantiations.com (https://instantiations.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40d53f69de264c389f24ea8ef&id=e4e3c231b4&e=df1335d443)
© 2021 Instantiations, Inc. All rights reserved. All product names, trademarks, and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. Company, product, and service names not owned by Instantiations are used for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks, and brands does not imply endorsement.

Instantiations, Inc.
4917 Waters Edge Drive
Suite 268
Raleigh, NC 27606