[pdx.st] The list is back up

Martin McClure martin at hand2mouse.com
Tue Nov 1 13:04:22 PDT 2016

tl;dr:
The pdx.st list disappeared sometime in the past few months, but it's
back now.

disappeared, and I started hosting the list on a server I run. Since
Dane's no longer involved with Smalltalk, we talked about transferring
the domain name, but we're both busy folks, and it never happened.

Until today, when I discovered that sometime in the past six months the
domain registration had expired. So I registered the pdx.st domain in my
name, and the list should be up. Please let me know if you have any
problems with it.

Regards,

-Martin