[pdx.st] The list is back up

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Nov 1 15:16:30 PDT 2016

>>>>> "Martin" == Martin McClure <martin at hand2mouse.com> writes:

Martin> Until today, when I discovered that sometime in the past six months the
Martin> domain registration had expired. So I registered the pdx.st domain in my
Martin> name, and the list should be up. Please let me know if you have any
Martin> problems with it.

Yeay!

Is there a smalltalk meeting tonight, or wrong tuesday?

--
Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig